Tuesday, December 04, 2007

R rated

So, I was going to put this on here, tell a few people it was there for a good laugh, and erase it. Then Landon said not to be so worrywart about it, so for now it's staying. . . but you've been warned :-)

Basically, Trenton has been babbling for awhile now and playing with different combinations of syllables. As the previous video showed, he says mom, dad, truck, bus, five, eight, nine, anne, wow, and please. Well, he also says fff for football. Then somehow in his mind, he realized there was another combination he hadn't tried! On Tuesday, Landon sent me out for some alone time. On my way home, he sent me a text that said "FYI, Trenton now says the F word." When I got home, sure enough, he was saying it pretty clearly! I know it's an AWFUL word, but how can you not laugh spontaneously, whether you want to or not, when you hear this precious two year old say something that he doesn't even know he's saying! So, I took the video, whether I'm a bad mom or not, because I wanted to be able to look back at this and actually see it instead of just trying to remember how it happened. There you go. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.





4 comments:

jenora joy said...

mmm, at least it wasn't his first word, right?

truly hysterical :)

Amber said...

Ok so this is still so funny! I know that I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it! :)He definatly wins the award for the worst first curse word! hehe

Anonymous said...

Jason and I got a good 15 minute laugh out of that. It's hilarious _ bold and proud and loud for the camera- GOT TO LOVE IT! there is NO shame in his game. Please save this for his kids when they are older. lol

jen said...

SO funny - Ryan would be proud! Just tell everyone he's saying 'sucker' but he can't pronounce his s' yet - just like Elias used to do! :)