Sunday, November 11, 2007

Trenton SPEAKS!

The other day, after counting fish with Trenton, he suddenly said two of the numbers. He really loves numbers; he always points them out on signs or toys and wants us to tell him the number. Well, I guess it worked because now he says the numbers 9 and 5. The funny part - that's the number of Lightning McQueen!! I guess he really does pay attention to that movie.





This one is more funny than a real word, but it did start somewehere. I told him the oven was hot and he said "ot" and I got all excited and started jumping up and down. He thought this was hysterical! He screamed with laughter and kept saying it to get my reaction. Only, with his emphasis, it then came out as "ot - tuh." I took it for hot anyway :-)




And here he is sick of me asking him to repeat hot so he decides to leave . . .

1 comment:

Amber said...

So smart! Good job trenton :) Reagan i happy that she can chat with you now!